For some people who are aiming to lose some weight, dieting and increasing their physical activities are not enough to bring fast results. Food cravings and a slow metabolism are just some of the factors that could hinder you from losing that extra fat. This is why you may need to take some diet pills to help hasten the weight loss process.
Most dieters, however, are afraid to try diet pills for fear that they may cause some side effects. The key here is to find a diet supplement that really works as attested by other users, and to make sure that you take them properly. By that, you may have to consult with your doctor first to ensure that the pills you are planning to take will not interfere or cause adverse reactions to any existing medical conditions that you may have.
You should also follow the proper dosage. To give you an idea, here are some of the best diet pills in the market now.
The generic name of this pill is Orlistat, which most of you could relate instantly with Xenical. The difference here is that Xenical needed to be prescribed, while Alli, which has a lower dosage, is an over-the-counter drug. This diet pill works by blocking the digestion of 25% of the fat that you take in.
As you know, the body is not able to convert all the fat that you eat into energy. The excess ends up getting stored in your body. If Alli could take care of the 25%, then your body only has to worry about converting the remaining 75%. The ideal dosage of Alli is three times a day. According to its users, they were able to lose fifty percent more weight in the course of 6 months than they did when they just dieted.
However, you should take note that using Alli requires that you watch what you eat too. If you take in too many fatty foods, you may experience loose stools since most of the fat from your food is directly pushed out of your system.
Many users swear that they lost an average of three pounds a week with the help of this pill. If it worked for them, then it is very likely that it will work for you too. True enough, the success stories are the main reasons why Zenda has become a very popular diet pill. According to its manufacturers, Zenda works by suppressing the appetite and boosting the metabolism.
This is a great combination since it can result to a calorie deficit, which should be your target if you want to lose weight. The best part is it is manufactured by a reputable company that actually writes down the exact ingredients on their labels.
This drug works by altering the levels of serotonin in your brain. Serotonin is one of the feel good brain chemicals that affect appetite. If the serotonin level in your brain is high, you will feel fuller longer, thus you are less likely to eat. Those who have used this claimed that they lost an extra 10 pounds in a year. The only downside, though, is that this drug could raise your blood pressure, so consult your doctor first before taking it.